Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Begelman
Dr. Nathan Begelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Begelman is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, New York Methodist Hospital and Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Begelman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nathan Begelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Angelo Magno
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi34
Dr. Lotus Ahmed
Brooklyn, NY 0.16 mi8