A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Beneze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Beneze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beneze graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Beneze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Eric Beneze MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan E. Beneze practice?
- Dr. Nathan Beneze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Beneze practices Family Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Family Physicians.