A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Christian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Christian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Christian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Christian practice?
- Dr. Nathan Christian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Christian practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.