A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Christian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Christian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christian
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Christian graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Christian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CentraHealth LGH/VBH
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Christian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan Christian practice?
- Dr. Nathan Christian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Christian practices Family Medicine near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Family Physicians.