Dr. Nathan Moskowitz MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Rockville, MD

April 25th, 2017
He helped me with my back issues.
He is very caring and very smart. I would recommended him to anyone who needs some help.

September 24th, 2015
Did my neck herniated disc. Had a fusion around 15 years ago. Still have great range of motion, no neck pain. He's a great great doctor. Trust him to do what is RIGHT!!!

April 28th, 2015
I have had three procedures with dr Moskowitz . It is now time for another. He is great. By the way these procedures have been over the course of 15 years.

May 2nd, 2013
Absolutely the worse
PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM. He has ruined my life, and I will never be the same again. He is untrained at pain injections yet he performed them on me and after it didn't work he did surgery at L4/5. My pain is worse, I can't walk correctly and when I told him my concerns he pawned me off to the local pain clinic. Now I am taking Oxycontin. My quality of life sucks. PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM!

August 27th, 2012
He has made my life worst than ever, I am having second surgery by dr. McAfee, when he saw ct scan he could not believe what he did L4-L5. I have two friends who have same problem.

April 19th, 2012
Dr. Moskowitz is fabulous and i had great success in treating my severe back pain but getting past his pitbull at the front desk is a bit annoying.

October 24th, 2011
The BEST!!
Dr. Moskowitz has made my life the way it use to be. I have visited a dozen doctors over the last two years and Dr. Moskowitz is the only doctor that resolved my back problem. He is easy to talk to and is a life saver!!! Thank you!!!

January 1st, 2011
Dr. Moskowitz is a wonderful and skilled neurosurgeon.
Dr. Moskowitz is a wonderful and skilled neurosurgeon. He literally saved my life when I was taken to Shady Grove because I could not move my legs or feet. He performed a laminectomy and removed the epidural abscess that relieved the pressure on my spinal cord and saved my life. For almost two years after the surgery, he has been with me every step on my way to recovery. He is caring and has a great relationship with his patients. His staff can be a little rough around the edges, but I highly recommend Dr. Moskowitz!!!!! A truly wonderful doctor!

October 22nd, 2010
Don't look any further!
I traveled 1000 miles round trip to have Dr Moskowitz as my surgeon...TWICE! (unrelated injuries, years apart). I will continue to travel 4 states if I ever need him in the future and would recommend him to anyone I come in contact with. I am positive that the only reason the office wait time may seem longer is because he will sit and spend as long as it takes to listen to you, educate you and give you options (which he does not always push the agressive approach). I sought 4 opinions, in 3 states, on my first low back surgery. He was the only doctor to say, "no matter who you see or if you even decide to have surgery, do NOT let anyone do this aggressive procedure to you...I firmly believe that less will be more in your case". He was 100% correct and saved me months of unnecessary pain and recovery time and problems in the future with that area. I am 1 week out of neck surgery with discs removed, fusions and screws and I am almost completely pain free and amazed at how small the incision is. He is an absolute angel!

June 23rd, 2009
I appreciate that Dr. Moskowitz sought other non-surgical solutions to treating my condition before rushing me into surgery. I was given options and informed every step of the way. Treatments he suggested were scheduled immediately.