Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist

18111 Prince Philip Dr
Ste 327
Olney, MD 20832
301-570-0611
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Absolutely the worse  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM. He has ruined my life, and I will never be the same again. He is untrained at pain injections yet he performed them on me and after it didn't work he did surgery at L4/5. My pain is worse, I can't walk correctly and when I told him my concerns he pawned me off to the local pain clinic. Now I am taking Oxycontin. My quality of life sucks. PLEASE DONT GO TO HIM!

Aug 27th, 2012

He has made my life worst than ever, I am having second surgery by dr. McAfee, when he saw ct scan he could not believe what he did L4-L5. I have two friends who have same problem.

Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Moskowitz is fabulous and i had great success in treating my severe back pain but getting past his pitbull at the front desk is a bit annoying.

|  The BEST!!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Moskowitz has made my life the way it use to be. I have visited a dozen doctors over the last two years and Dr. Moskowitz is the only doctor that resolved my back problem. He is easy to talk to and is a life saver!!! Thank you!!!

|  Dr. Moskowitz is a wonderful and skilled neurosurgeon.  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

Dr. Moskowitz is a wonderful and skilled neurosurgeon. He literally saved my life when I was taken to Shady Grove because I could not move my legs or feet. He performed a laminectomy and removed the epidural abscess that relieved the pressure on my spinal cord and saved my life. For almost two years after the surgery, he has been with me every step on my way to recovery. He is caring and has a great relationship with his patients. His staff can be a little rough around the edges, but I highly recommend Dr. Moskowitz!!!!! A truly wonderful doctor!

|  Don't look any further!  |  show details
by Fiona Calhoun on Oct 22nd, 2010

I traveled 1000 miles round trip to have Dr Moskowitz as my surgeon...TWICE! (unrelated injuries, years apart). I will continue to travel 4 states if I ever need him in the future and would recommend him to anyone I come in contact with. I am positive that the only reason the office wait time may seem longer is because he will sit and spend as long as it takes to listen to you, educate you and give you options (which he does not always push the agressive approach). I sought 4 opinions, in 3 states, on my first low back surgery. He was the only doctor to say, "no matter who you see or if you even decide to have surgery, do NOT let anyone do this aggressive procedure to you...I firmly believe that less will be more in your case". He was 100% correct and saved me months of unnecessary pain and recovery time and problems in the future with that area. I am 1 week out of neck surgery with discs removed, fusions and screws and I am almost completely pain free and amazed at how small the incision is. He is an absolute angel!

by Michelle Drayton on Jun 23rd, 2009

I appreciate that Dr. Moskowitz sought other non-surgical solutions to treating my condition before rushing me into surgery. I was given options and informed every step of the way. Treatments he suggested were scheduled immediately.