Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathan Perrizo
Dr. Nathan Perrizo, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perrizo is affiliated with Tri-City Medical Center and Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathan Perrizo has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nathan Perrizo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.
Dr. Julie Aspiras
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Anas Kayal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Kenneth Carr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oceanside, CA 0 mi39