A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathan Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Thomas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Truett Thomas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nathan T. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Nathan Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathan Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Dallas Surgeons.