A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Wilson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jerome Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Wilson practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.