A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathan Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathan Wilson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathan Jerome Wilson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathan J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Nathan Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nathan Wilson practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.