A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Davenport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nathaniel Davenport, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davenport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Acob Davenport MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel A. Davenport practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Davenport has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nathaniel Davenport practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Selah, WA.
See Yakima Family Physicians.