A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nathaniel Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nathaniel Neal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Neal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nathaniel Neal MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nathaniel Neal practice?
- Dr. Nathaniel Neal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nathaniel Neal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists.