Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathaniel Russell
Dr. Nathaniel Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Mount Carmel St Ann's, Mt Carmel East and Mount Carmel West. He speaks English.
Dr. Nathaniel Russell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nathaniel Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.
Dr. Melissa Dine
General Practice, Family Medicine
Westerville, OH 0.01 mi11
Dr. Sherri Morgan
Westerville, OH 0.01 mi17
Dr. Thomas Hurm
Family Medicine, General Practice
Westerville, OH 0.01 mi18