Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nauder Faraday
Dr. Nauder Faraday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Faraday is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nauder Faraday has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Nauder Faraday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Christina Miller
Baltimore, MD 0 mi
Dr. James Schauble
Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi59
Dr. Grace Pien
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi22