A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nauder Faraday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nauder Faraday, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Faraday graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Faraday has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nauder Faraday MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nauder Faraday practice?
- Dr. Nauder Faraday has 1 office location.
Dr. Nauder Faraday practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.