A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrepati graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorrepati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Neosho Hospital
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- Freeman Physician Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati MD and MPH is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati practice?
- Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Navakanth Gorrepati practices Gastroenterology near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Joplin Gastroenterologists.