A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayan Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayan Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Das
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Das Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.
Dr. Das has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayan Kumar Das MBBS and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nayan K. Das practice?
- Dr. Nayan Das has 1 office location.
Dr. Nayan Das practices General Practice near Le Roy, NY.
See Le Roy General Practitioners.