A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nayan Das:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nayan Das is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Das graduated from Assam Medical College, Dibraugarh.
Dr. Das has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- United Memorial Medical Center North Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nayan Kumar Das MBBS and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nayan K. Das practice?
- Dr. Nayan Das has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nayan Das practices General Practice near Le Roy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Leroy, NY.
See Le Roy General Practitioners.