A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Matloubi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazanin Matloubi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matloubi graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Matloubi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazanin Matloubi MD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nazanin Matloubi practice?
- Dr. Nazanin Matloubi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazanin Matloubi practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.