A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazanin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazanin Williams is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nazanin Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazanin Williams MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nazanin Williams practice?
- Dr. Nazanin Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nazanin Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.