A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nazish Sarfraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nazish Sarfraz is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarfraz
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sarfraz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarfraz graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Sarfraz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Forensic Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nazish Sarfraz MBBS and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nazish Sarfraz practice?
- Dr. Nazish Sarfraz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nazish Sarfraz practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.