Dr. Neal Hermanowicz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 18th, 2016
Greatest dr ever!!!
Dr Hermanowicz is amazing. I went all over souther California to get a diagnosis for why I was shaking. The HEAD neaurologist at UCLA, as many others did, told me I had tremors. I knew this wasn't right. I walk in to Dr Hermanowicz's office and he said you have cervical dystonia. He has been treating me for, at least, 15 years. I also am a migraine sufferer and he gives me Botox shots to help control them. Been amazing in reducing the amount and the severity of them. Not sure where I would be without him...

March 16th, 2016
My husband was diagnosed with a rare form of Parkinson's in 2015. Thankfully, we met Dr. Hermanowicz who properly diagnosed him with regular Parkinson's. He is always very informative and helpful which makes dealing with this disease a little easier. We drive a long way to see him and he is worth it!

April 11th, 2015
Very Knowledgeable and caring doctor

September 12th, 2013
outstounding physician
Dr. Hermanowicz has been treating me for dystonia for 6 years. After a terrible experience with a neurologist who misdiagnosed me and only wanted money for fund raising, I was referred to Dr. Hermanowicz. What a difference! After a thorough examination, he correctly diagnosed my condition and then set about putting me on a program of injections to improve my ability to walk. Although tightly scheduled, I never feel he is rushing me through an appointment. He is focused, but engaging and always seeks to give me the best medical treatment available. I give Dr. Hermanowicz my highest recommendation for anyone seeking a clear and correct diagnosis and treatment plan. He is wonderful!

June 25th, 2012
Dr Hermanowicz probably saved my life...
I had been misdiagnosed for five years when someone suggested I see Dr. Hermanowicz. By that time I was in agony and rarely left my house. He diagnosed what my problem was immediately!!! I was sent to UC Irvine for brain surgery and now I am fine, I am at peace again and I have my life back. Dr. Hermanwicz is IMHO very reserved, very focused and has a lot on his mind. If he seems businesslike or distant remember what the purpose of your visit is and focus on that. Be thankful he is here in our corner of the Universe to help us. If he refers you or tells you he cannot help you ask him about it. I believe he is a straightforeward, honest and honorable person and he will tell you what it is appropriate for him to tell you. Remember he is a specialist. I cannot begin to express my gratitude and the sense of indebtedness I feel regarding this gifted physician.

June 17th, 2011
Dr. Hermanowicz is the most uncaring dr. I have ever encountered. Might be a very good neurologist but completely lacking one of the most important components to make him a great dr.

April 1st, 2011
Dr. Hermanowicz is an excellent doctor and specialist in parkinson's disease and movement disorders. He is responsive and accessible. The staff is friendly and supportive.