Dr. Neal Hermanowicz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Neal Hermanowicz?

Patient

Posted on December 10th, 2016

The best doctor I have ever been to.

Greatest dr ever!!!

Posted on September 18th, 2016

Dr Hermanowicz is amazing. I went all over souther California to get a diagnosis for why I was shaking. The HEAD neaurologist at UCLA, as many others did, told me I had tremors. I knew this wasn't right. I walk in to Dr Hermanowicz's office and he said you have cervical dystonia. He has been treating me for, at least, 15 years. I also am a migraine sufferer and he gives me Botox shots to help control them. Been amazing in reducing the amount and the severity of them. Not sure where I would be without him...

Posted on March 16th, 2016

My husband was diagnosed with a rare form of Parkinson's in 2015. Thankfully, we met Dr. Hermanowicz who properly diagnosed him with regular Parkinson's. He is always very informative and helpful which makes dealing with this disease a little easier. We drive a long way to see him and he is worth it!

Posted on April 12th, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and caring doctor

outstounding physician

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr. Hermanowicz has been treating me for dystonia for 6 years. After a terrible experience with a neurologist who misdiagnosed me and only wanted money for fund raising, I was referred to Dr. Hermanowicz. What a difference! After a thorough examination, he correctly diagnosed my condition and then set about putting me on a program of injections to improve my ability to walk. Although tightly scheduled, I never feel he is rushing me through an appointment. He is focused, but engaging and always seeks to give me the best medical treatment available. I give Dr. Hermanowicz my highest recommendation for anyone seeking a clear and correct diagnosis and treatment plan. He is wonderful!

Dr Hermanowicz probably saved my life...

Posted on June 25th, 2012

I had been misdiagnosed for five years when someone suggested I see Dr. Hermanowicz. By that time I was in agony and rarely left my house. He diagnosed what my problem was immediately!!! I was sent to UC Irvine for brain surgery and now I am fine, I am at peace again and I have my life back. Dr. Hermanwicz is IMHO very reserved, very focused and has a lot on his mind. If he seems businesslike or distant remember what the purpose of your visit is and focus on that. Be thankful he is here in our corner of the Universe to help us. If he refers you or tells you he cannot help you ask him about it. I believe he is a straightforeward, honest and honorable person and he will tell you what it is appropriate for him to tell you. Remember he is a specialist. I cannot begin to express my gratitude and the sense of indebtedness I feel regarding this gifted physician.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Dr. Hermanowicz is the most uncaring dr. I have ever encountered. Might be a very good neurologist but completely lacking one of the most important components to make him a great dr.

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr. Hermanowicz is an excellent doctor and specialist in parkinson's disease and movement disorders. He is responsive and accessible. The staff is friendly and supportive.

Posted on July 27th, 2017