Learn more about Dr. Neal Hochwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hochwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hochwald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochwald graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hochwald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal L Hochwald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Hochwald practice?
- Dr. Neal Hochwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Hochwald practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Surgeons and Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons.