Learn more about Dr. Neal Hochwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Hochwald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hochwald
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hochwald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Hochwald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hochwald graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hochwald has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal L Hochwald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Neal L. Hochwald practice?
- Dr. Neal Hochwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Neal Hochwald practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Huntington, NY.
See Huntington Orthopedic Surgeons and Huntington Surgeons.