A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Rosenblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neal N. Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Neal Rosenblum practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.