Neal E Schwartz, DO
Eastern Malibu
22631 Pacific Coast Hwy
Malibu, CA 90265
212-869-1303
Locations and availability (2)

|  Would highly recommend1  |  show details
by H.S on Jan 5th, 2014

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Neal Schwartz. I found his acne practice online and got started with his products just a week later. I've been suffering with acne for at least 8 years have gone to plenty of doctors and tried virtually everything imaginable with no relief. His products work and he makes himself readily available to his clients. It's like having a personal doctor 24/7 at your side. Now about a year later my skin is in amazing control. Anyone suffering from acne who feels hopeless should not give up and should try his products!

|  show details
by Gary W. on Feb 25th, 2013

I did the boot camp with limited success, but was never able to achieve results of getting clear. The worst part of all is he never refunded my $1000 like his guarantee with the 6 week boot camp.. He didn't talk responsibility for the program being ineffective for me and blamed me for noncompliance which is totally inaccurate. Don't waste you money!

|  Dr. Swartz saved mydD daDr.ughter  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

My 23 y.o.daughter had suffered with acne for most of her life. The condition grew steadily worst by the time of adulthood. It had grown into severe cystic acne covering most of her face. We had tried just about everything...pills antibiotics...creams....proactive... She had pretty much given up on ever being without acne.Now the person I had known and loved,whom once was a very outgoing,energetic, full of life person, had become severely depressed,and suicidal. During the last few years she had become totally withdrawn,and had lost a lot of weight. Even though I wanted to talk with her and see how she was doing, I could barely call her anymore or even go to visit.The pain in her voice and seeing her appearance and the toll the depression was having on her had become unbearable to me. I was devastated for her. All I could do was to continue to cry out to God for help! A couple of months ago, I "stumbled" upon Dr. Neal's "the acne practice" website and instantly, I knew in my gut, that "this was it"! I emailed my daughter, and told her about it. Needless to say, she was not at all enthusiastic about it. She had experienced so much disappointment with all the other products that did not work. I contacted Dr. Neal and I purchased the products for her and convinced her to use them. After about a week, she called me and told me that her skin feels and looks great! That the products were doing wonders for her skin! After the first day of using them she noticed a lot of a calming and soothing effects.About 2 weeks later she sent me a picture of her skin! It was a true miracle!! Exactly what we had been hoping and praying for! It has been about 2 months, and she is back to being her old self! She recently started a new business, bought a brand new car, and is smiling and laughing again. Now, I love to hear her voice again...the love...the enthusiasm again....the joy! Dr. Neal literally saved my daughters life! I can't thank Dr. Neal enough! All the while he has been incredibly sweet, caring, and compassionate. May God richly Bless you Dr. Neal!!

|  Dr. Neal is one of a kind~  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

I didn't think doctors cared anymore.... that is until I met Dr. Neal. His level of attention to my needs as an Acne sufferer has been beyond expectation! Together, in a mentor student relationship, he has taught me how to gain control of my acne, which has been an issue for 17 years... The Acne Practice gave me hope again, which lead to my success. Thanks Dr. Neal. ;)

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by NMany on Aug 25th, 2009

Dr Neal is awesome. He helped me with my skin after I'd suffered emotionally and physically for 20 years. He took the time to help me track my progress through photos and videos. He also gives his patients his cell number so you have reach him with questions. As someone who travels a lot, this really helped.I can't thank him enough.

|  show details
by illt' barrett on Mar 20th, 2009

dr. neil absolutely rocks. it has been over two years without any symptoms. i have never felt so good.the most conscientious doctor i have ever known. he even called me in the uk to see if i was ok, several times. what a man!

|  HRC / IRC  |  show details
by TJM on Dec 11th, 2008

Great doctor. Treated my hemorhoids in a caring and professional manner.