Life Changing Program!! show details Life Changing Program!!
by Sasha, RN on May 10th, 2015

l can not Thank Dr Neal enough for helping me heal my skin!! My skin is 150% clearer, smoother, and softer than ever! So many of my friends and co workers have noticed how much brighter my skin is looking and I have him to thank for it. The Acne Bootcamp has improved my confidence and motivated me to stay driven, just like how your program is set up. I will forever be grateful for him, his knowledge, and education.

Thank you Dr. Neal! show details Thank you Dr. Neal!
by Ilanit on Mar 5th, 2015

Dr. Neal has an excellent service, and his products really work amazingly. I have been a part of the program for almost 6 months and it really is the solution for acne. I am so thankful to Dr. Neal for helping me make my skin always look beautiful.

Most amazing products ever!!!! show details Most amazing products ever!!!!
by Alessia on Mar 1st, 2015

I used to have serious struggles with my skin and I went to all the top best dermatologist around canada Europe and America and had tried everything from creams to facials to skin Lazors to Medication and nothing ever worked! So when I found boot camp acne from Dr Neal I was very skeptical of course BCUZ of all my experiences all failed, Im a print model actress and when I say I have the best Dr around I thought I did until this, I used it and saw with a week my skin changing better and I swear to god a month later my skin is all cleared and soft and amazing glowing looking everyone's like what are you using on your face wow!! Im serious! I never write reviews ever on things I don't have time for it as im busy with my career, but I had to on here on this product Becuz im shocked myself and so happy and I swear it will help everyone using it becuz I even had some friends start on it and all working amazing, we call it the magic face potions haha. Anyways God bless and thank you Dr Neal amazing! :))

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! show details Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!
by Callie on Dec 27th, 2014

Hi Dr Neal, I am almost 18 and have suffered from acne since I was 12. Thankfully after trying many products,diets, etc...my mom found you and ordered your products a couple yrs ago. My skin had bumps everywhere on my face. I saw immediate improvement so kept on going. My confidence improved everyday. I still use your products and will forever to keep my skin under control. My older sister is 26 and has suffered from cystic acne for 15 yrs. I think she literally has tried EVERYTHING! She has seen my skin go from awful to beautiful so now she just ordered your products. She is waiting for them to arrive but just wanted to let you know that my clear skin is what has convinced her to try yet another product. I hope this will work for her as well as it has for me. Actually I am pretty confident it will. Thank you Dr Neal.

Best Treatment Out There show details Best Treatment Out There
by Nick on Nov 19th, 2014

After struggling with acne for over 3 years I found Dr. Neil and the Acne Practice which has proven to be the best treatment I've ever tried. After using everything from antibiotics, facial creams, vitamins, and crazy diets, I thought there was no hope left. My physician recommended I go on accutane which I was strongly against due to the side affects and luckily I came across Dr. Neal. If you follow his instruction closely and act persistently you can heal yourself of acne. I am still actively working with Dr. Neal to rid myself of acne for good however at this point I am very pleased with the results I see and continue to see each day. If you keep up with his routine and are determined to get better you will definitely see life changing results.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
by Kasja on Nov 16th, 2014

I want to start by saying that I LOVE the acne practice! It has changed my skin completely! Before the acne practice I had been suffering from cystic acne and mini bumps. It started when I was about the age of 21, and continued until now (age 25). I was so extremely frustrated to see some teenagers, and people my age, with better skin than me! I was very self-conscious, and my self-esteem was very low. I tried everything from acutane, other dermatologist recommended treatments, regular drug store products, nerium, proactive, oral medications, and lerosett. Lerosett was the first product that I found, that started to make a difference (which is why in my before photo my skin doesn't look extremely terrible-like it used to be). But, just like several other acne treatments, such as acutane, they stopped working. That is when I stumbled across the acne practice. I must say I was skeptical at first, because I have heard time and time again, it works! But within just on e day of using the acne practice products I saw a decrease in my cycstic acne, and even more so in the mini bumps, which I have NEVER been able to figure out a cure for. This has been the fastest working product I have ever used, and I continue to see results every day!! Also, there was no purging period for me! I just saw results immediately! My pores are smaller, and therefore, my skin looks smooth! I have always wanted my skin to look soft, and smooth! My complexion is great, and my skin even has a glow to it! I used to put on makeup, and it would almost highlight the acne underneath. Now I just put makeup on to enhance, not hide. I am so incredibly thankful for this product, and recommend it to any one who wants to see change!!

Would highly recommend1 show details Would highly recommend1
by H.S on Jan 5th, 2014

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Neal Schwartz. I found his acne practice online and got started with his products just a week later. I've been suffering with acne for at least 8 years have gone to plenty of doctors and tried virtually everything imaginable with no relief. His products work and he makes himself readily available to his clients. It's like having a personal doctor 24/7 at your side. Now about a year later my skin is in amazing control. Anyone suffering from acne who feels hopeless should not give up and should try his products!

by Gary W. on Feb 25th, 2013

I did the boot camp with limited success, but was never able to achieve results of getting clear. The worst part of all is he never refunded my $1000 like his guarantee with the 6 week boot camp.. He didn't talk responsibility for the program being ineffective for me and blamed me for noncompliance which is totally inaccurate. Don't waste you money!

Dr. Swartz saved mydD daDr.ughter show details Dr. Swartz saved mydD daDr.ughter
Mar 29th, 2012

My 23 y.o.daughter had suffered with acne for most of her life. The condition grew steadily worst by the time of adulthood. It had grown into severe cystic acne covering most of her face. We had tried just about everything...pills antibiotics...creams....proactive... She had pretty much given up on ever being without acne.Now the person I had known and loved,whom once was a very outgoing,energetic, full of life person, had become severely depressed,and suicidal. During the last few years she had become totally withdrawn,and had lost a lot of weight. Even though I wanted to talk with her and see how she was doing, I could barely call her anymore or even go to visit.The pain in her voice and seeing her appearance and the toll the depression was having on her had become unbearable to me. I was devastated for her. All I could do was to continue to cry out to God for help! A couple of months ago, I "stumbled" upon Dr. Neal's "the acne practice" website and instantly, I knew in my gut, that "this was it"! I emailed my daughter, and told her about it. Needless to say, she was not at all enthusiastic about it. She had experienced so much disappointment with all the other products that did not work. I contacted Dr. Neal and I purchased the products for her and convinced her to use them. After about a week, she called me and told me that her skin feels and looks great! That the products were doing wonders for her skin! After the first day of using them she noticed a lot of a calming and soothing effects.About 2 weeks later she sent me a picture of her skin! It was a true miracle!! Exactly what we had been hoping and praying for! It has been about 2 months, and she is back to being her old self! She recently started a new business, bought a brand new car, and is smiling and laughing again. Now, I love to hear her voice again...the love...the enthusiasm again....the joy! Dr. Neal literally saved my daughters life! I can't thank Dr. Neal enough! All the while he has been incredibly sweet, caring, and compassionate. May God richly Bless you Dr. Neal!!

Dr. Neal is one of a kind~ show details Dr. Neal is one of a kind~
Oct 26th, 2010

I didn't think doctors cared anymore.... that is until I met Dr. Neal. His level of attention to my needs as an Acne sufferer has been beyond expectation! Together, in a mentor student relationship, he has taught me how to gain control of my acne, which has been an issue for 17 years... The Acne Practice gave me hope again, which lead to my success. Thanks Dr. Neal. ;)

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by NMany on Aug 25th, 2009

Dr Neal is awesome. He helped me with my skin after I'd suffered emotionally and physically for 20 years. He took the time to help me track my progress through photos and videos. He also gives his patients his cell number so you have reach him with questions. As someone who travels a lot, this really helped.I can't thank him enough.

by illt' barrett on Mar 20th, 2009

dr. neil absolutely rocks. it has been over two years without any symptoms. i have never felt so good.the most conscientious doctor i have ever known. he even called me in the uk to see if i was ok, several times. what a man!

HRC / IRC show details HRC / IRC
by TJM on Dec 11th, 2008

Great doctor. Treated my hemorhoids in a caring and professional manner.