Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioners, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

2131 N Rdg
Suite 101
Wichita, KS 67212
316-773-1212
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Avoid this guy if you can...  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

On Christmas Eve my 4-year old daughter took a spill at the hotel in which we were staying and got a pretty decent gash in her forehead. We rushed her to the Wesley Emergency Room (West). Here we encountered Dr. Secrist. He paid barely any attention to my daughter (though did take the time to reprimand my 7 year old son for spinning on his special doctor stool). The nurse stitched the wound (she did a fine job and was quite agreeable). Dr. Secrist was in and out of the room. When he was there all he cared to discuss with me was job opportunities at the hospital where I am employed. I found it exceptionally annoying to have to respond to his self-serving questions while trying to comfort my child as her head was being stitched. I was extremely disappointed in Dr. Secrist and even more so when I got the bill for $1890.95 ($589 of which was specifically for him - though he did absolutely nothing helpful but rather distracted the nurses and upset us).

|  show details