A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neal Sklaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neal Sklaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neal Sklaver, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklaver graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sklaver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neal Sklaver FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neal Sklaver practice?
- Dr. Neal Sklaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neal Sklaver practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.