Learn more about Dr. Ned Carp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Carp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ned Carp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carp has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Z Carp MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ned Z. Carp practice?
- Dr. Ned Carp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ned Carp practices Surgery near Milton, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Milton Surgeons.