A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ned Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ned Farber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farber
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Farber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Holy Rosary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ned Winslow Farber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ned W. Farber practice?
- Dr. Ned Farber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ned Farber practices Family Medicine near Crestview, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Defuniak Springs, FL.
See Crestview Primary Care Doctors.