A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neda Bayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neda Bayat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neda Bayat, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayat graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Bayat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neda Bayat DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neda Bayat practice?
- Dr. Neda Bayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Neda Bayat practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.