Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

If you care for your future baby and yourself please avoid dr hashemi and tracy marin show details If you care for your future baby and yourself please avoid dr hashemi and tracy marin
by Jash on Aug 16th, 2015

Please avoid Dr. Hashemi and her mid wife Tracy. The day that i went into labor, Tracy was on call. I went to the hospital at 3am on Sunday morning and also informed Tracy. Ms. Tracy did not care to show up until 1pm even after repeated calls from INOVA nurses because she was too tired and wanted to catch up on her sleep! She comes at 1pm and performs her paper work and then goes out for a lunch with her gfs! She then shows up again at 4:30 by which the nurses had already started the pushing phase. Dr. Felluca then came just on time for the delivery and stitches.my baby had gotten fever due to stress and was then kept in ICU for a week. The story does not end here. Dr. Hashemi came the next day in the NICU and had no idea if my delivery was normal or c section. Instead she started quizing me. There was no post natal guidance from her. Without asking me any questions or examination ,s she told me that if the delivery was normal she will write me discharge papers for the next day. During the regular pregnancy check ups hashemi was very detached and uncaring. She will only tell you things that you ask. In my seventh month she once asked me if i need prescription for prenatal vitamins! There were 2 instances where she forgot to do blood work on me. Please avoid this doctor who is in the business of medicine to make money and fulfill her American dream!

avoid like the plague show details avoid like the plague
Aug 16th, 2015

Waited 2 HOURS to see Hashemi for 10 minutes. The office staff is the WORST I have encountered. I am Hispanic and was asked randomly if I spoke English! Dear the front-desk Hispanic lady, African-American lady, and Caucasian lady with a pixie cut: you are violating HIPAA by discussing/mocking patients at the front desk openly in front of other patients. These women do not respect women. They will bill both you and your insurance twice for the same visit! Greedy and unethical! What more could you want in your OB/GYN?!

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jul 24th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Neda Hashemi. she is a good doctor, but the problem is the little time she spends with you and little info that she gives to you about your condition and also what you have to do and what don't!!! she also takes 2 weekend off in a month so don't expect her to be in the hospital when you are due!!!!! she will send Tracy ( midwife) or someone else to deliver your baby!! staff also have attitudes! specially front desk!

STAFF IS TERRIBLE show details STAFF IS TERRIBLE
Jul 21st, 2015

her staff are the rudest women. shouldn't the office be staffed with supportive women, if anything? the staff will whisper about you and other patients openly. they have no regard for your money or your time.

Apr 11th, 2014

ok where should I start ... We went for Dr Hashemi after looking at the reviews on the web, but I was dead wrong. Dr hashemi forgot to do our initial blood screening in the first trimester, when asked why in the second trimester she does not have a answer, Also I went to other doctors to get second opinions about wrong diagnosis of Taxoplosmosis for my pregnant wife, We came to know that it is not generally tested If you don't have history of any pets or gardening. It is also not tested because of lack reliability in the local labs.. In any case we were given wrong diagnosis and because of that we lived in real misery for one month until we got confirmation from California lab that she does not have it. By the way I forgot to tell, she gave result of taxoplosmosis after the reports were sitting on her desk for one month. Is this the concern you show to your patients ? What if the Taxoplosmosis was really there ? You are ok with baby developing all defects life long just because you are taking lot of patients than you can handle since you are greedy about money ? So hence my lesson is learnt.

Love Dr. Hashemi show details Love Dr. Hashemi
Feb 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience through my entire pregnancy and with the follow up care after. She really cares for her patients and makes you feel very comfortable. If you have an afternoon or evening appointment odds are that thing may be running a bit behind, but that is a small price to pay for all the personalized attention and communication she will give you. I am very pleased!

Jan 13th, 2011

Professional and compassionate. She is highly skilled and always makes it a point to personally follow through with all aspects of care. She should be recognized for her high quality of care and bedside manner!

Aug 20th, 2010

she is very profecional very nice caring doctor takes the time to see how your doing if u have any quiestions it was my fisrt time seeing this dr but im going to saty there i like it alot and i also love the hospital for whom she works fore inova fair oks hospital th best hospital in town love it thanx dr hashemi

understanding and Patient show details understanding and Patient
Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hashemi has delivered 2 of my children. I couldn't have asked for more. She is the most caring, compassionate, understanding physician. The staff's are very knowledgable and kind.

Dr. Hashemi is good, but she needs a new staff show details Dr. Hashemi is good, but she needs a new staff
Jul 6th, 2010

Was there recently for a routine follow-up, and waited an hr to see Dr. I was there on time if not early for my appointment. While waiting for such a long time I sat there and watched how unprofessional her front desk staff are. They are grouchy, rude, and gossip while at the front desk. Then they proceede to eat smelly food in plain site of her patients. Mind you we're pregnant and the smell of onions doesn't go over well in the morning. Just irritated at the disorganization of her office. Thinking of going else were once the baby is born.

Mar 13th, 2010

Dr. Hashemi delivered our child and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Her strengths are definately her personality, expertise, bedside manners, and ability to communicate clearly. You can tell she enjoys being an OBGYN and we would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new delivery doctor.

the best show details the best
Oct 17th, 2009

Dr. Hashemi is the best OB doctor!!!! She makes you feel important and she always listens to all your questions!!! I would recomend her to everyone!!!