Obstetricians & Gynecologists

14701 Lee Hwy
Ste 303
Centreville, VA 20121
703-830-4388
Locations and availability (1)

Apr 11th, 2014

ok where should I start ... We went for Dr Hashemi after looking at the reviews on the web, but I was dead wrong. Dr hashemi forgot to do our initial blood screening in the first trimester, when asked why in the second trimester she does not have a answer, Also I went to other doctors to get second opinions about wrong diagnosis of Taxoplosmosis for my pregnant wife, We came to know that it is not generally tested If you don't have history of any pets or gardening. It is also not tested because of lack reliability in the local labs.. In any case we were given wrong diagnosis and because of that we lived in real misery for one month until we got confirmation from California lab that she does not have it. By the way I forgot to tell, she gave result of taxoplosmosis after the reports were sitting on her desk for one month. Is this the concern you show to your patients ? What if the Taxoplosmosis was really there ? You are ok with baby developing all defects life long just because you are taking lot of patients than you can handle since you are greedy about money ? So hence my lesson is learnt.

|  Love Dr. Hashemi  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience through my entire pregnancy and with the follow up care after. She really cares for her patients and makes you feel very comfortable. If you have an afternoon or evening appointment odds are that thing may be running a bit behind, but that is a small price to pay for all the personalized attention and communication she will give you. I am very pleased!

Jan 13th, 2011

Professional and compassionate. She is highly skilled and always makes it a point to personally follow through with all aspects of care. She should be recognized for her high quality of care and bedside manner!

Aug 20th, 2010

she is very profecional very nice caring doctor takes the time to see how your doing if u have any quiestions it was my fisrt time seeing this dr but im going to saty there i like it alot and i also love the hospital for whom she works fore inova fair oks hospital th best hospital in town love it thanx dr hashemi

|  understanding and Patient  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

Dr. Hashemi has delivered 2 of my children. I couldn't have asked for more. She is the most caring, compassionate, understanding physician. The staff's are very knowledgable and kind.

|  Dr. Hashemi is good, but she needs a new staff  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2010

Was there recently for a routine follow-up, and waited an hr to see Dr. I was there on time if not early for my appointment. While waiting for such a long time I sat there and watched how unprofessional her front desk staff are. They are grouchy, rude, and gossip while at the front desk. Then they proceede to eat smelly food in plain site of her patients. Mind you we're pregnant and the smell of onions doesn't go over well in the morning. Just irritated at the disorganization of her office. Thinking of going else were once the baby is born.

Mar 13th, 2010

Dr. Hashemi delivered our child and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Her strengths are definately her personality, expertise, bedside manners, and ability to communicate clearly. You can tell she enjoys being an OBGYN and we would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a new delivery doctor.

|  the best  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2009

Dr. Hashemi is the best OB doctor!!!! She makes you feel important and she always listens to all your questions!!! I would recomend her to everyone!!!