Dr. Neda Hashemi MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017
Great Experience
Had a great experience with Dr. Hashemi. She is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon. She went above and beyond with her follow up care after my C-Section.

February 1st, 2017
trash
long wait. very bad-mannered staff. hashemi did not do a thorough examination of my medical concern. fire stephanie.

February 1st, 2017
TRASH
no apologies made about long wait. so pt always schedules ahead and shows up on time and incurs a charge if they are late, but the doc is allowed to be late (no it was not another patient emergency) and no apology was offered? hashemi rushed me out of my appointment and was not thorough and did not answer all of my questions. the staff is incompetent and ignorant and bad-mannered. how dare u insult patients, period, and esp in front of other patients? women like u r the reason women do not rule the world.

December 26th, 2016
wrong meds
misdiagnosis from marin and hashemi. was put on oral meds with several side effects. went to diff gyn and found out they gave me the wrong diagnosis. the manager is an angry ma'am.

November 4th, 2016
Best OB/GYN in NOVA
I have been seeing Dr. Hashemi for three years, she is one of the best doctors i have every had. She is very knowledge and compassionate. I love her bed side manner!

April 11th, 2016
the staff is the WORST. rude, arrogant, dismissive. traci marin should be fired. she is NOT sufficiently knowledgeable when it comes to ob/gyn issues and misdiagnosed me TWICE and had me on the incorrect medication for 3 months. no apology, acted like nothing ever happened.

March 30th, 2016
all the women who work at the front desk for dr. hashemi should be fired. they have no respect for the patients. we are not calling you to chat about the latest chick flick! we are calling b/c we have actual medical concerns...which we are paying to address with our money, our time.

October 19th, 2015
2 hr wait. rude staff. hashemi doesn't spend time with u. billing are greedy idiots

August 17th, 2015
If you care for your future baby and yourself please avoid dr hashemi and tracy marin
Please avoid Dr. Hashemi and her mid wife Tracy. The day that i went into labor, Tracy was on call. I went to the hospital at 3am on Sunday morning and also informed Tracy. Ms. Tracy did not care to show up until 1pm even after repeated calls from INOVA nurses because she was too tired and wanted to catch up on her sleep! She comes at 1pm and performs her paper work and then goes out for a lunch with her gfs! She then shows up again at 4:30 by which the nurses had already started the pushing phase. Dr. Felluca then came just on time for the delivery and stitches.my baby had gotten fever due to stress and was then kept in ICU for a week. The story does not end here. Dr. Hashemi came the next day in the NICU and had no idea if my delivery was normal or c section. Instead she started quizing me. There was no post natal guidance from her. Without asking me any questions or examination ,s she told me that if the delivery was normal she will write me discharge papers for the next day. During the regular pregnancy check ups hashemi was very detached and uncaring. She will only tell you things that you ask. In my seventh month she once asked me if i need prescription for prenatal vitamins! There were 2 instances where she forgot to do blood work on me. Please avoid this doctor who is in the business of medicine to make money and fulfill her American dream!

July 24th, 2015
Disappointed
I was a patient of Dr Neda Hashemi. she is a good doctor, but the problem is the little time she spends with you and little info that she gives to you about your condition and also what you have to do and what don't!!! she also takes 2 weekend off in a month so don't expect her to be in the hospital when you are due!!!!! she will send Tracy ( midwife) or someone else to deliver your baby!! staff also have attitudes! specially front desk!

July 21st, 2015
STAFF IS TERRIBLE
her staff are the rudest women. shouldn't the office be staffed with supportive women, if anything? the staff will whisper about you and other patients openly. they have no regard for your money or your time.

April 11th, 2014
ok where should I start ... We went for Dr Hashemi after looking at the reviews on the web, but I was dead wrong. Dr hashemi forgot to do our initial blood screening in the first trimester, when asked why in the second trimester she does not have a answer, Also I went to other doctors to get second opinions about wrong diagnosis of Taxoplosmosis for my pregnant wife, We came to know that it is not generally tested If you don't have history of any pets or gardening. It is also not tested because of lack reliability in the local labs.. In any case we were given wrong diagnosis and because of that we lived in real misery for one month until we got confirmation from California lab that she does not have it. By the way I forgot to tell, she gave result of taxoplosmosis after the reports were sitting on her desk for one month. Is this the concern you show to your patients ? What if the Taxoplosmosis was really there ? You are ok with baby developing all defects life long just because you are taking lot of patients than you can handle since you are greedy about money ? So hence my lesson is learnt.