A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelakshi Okhade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelakshi Okhade is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelakshi Okhade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Okhade graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Okhade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelakshi Nitin Okhade MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neelakshi N. Okhade practice?
- Dr. Neelakshi Okhade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neelakshi Okhade practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near French Camp, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Hayward, CA.
See French Camp Internists and French Camp Hospice & Palliative Specialists.