Learn more about Dr. Neelima Maddukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Maddukuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maddukuri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maddukuri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Maddukuri, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddukuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maddukuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Maddukuri MD is a female Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Maddukuri practice?
- Dr. Neelima Maddukuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelima Maddukuri practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Decatur, TX.
See Decatur Hematologists and Decatur Oncologists.