Learn more about Dr. Neelima Maddukuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neelima Maddukuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neelima Maddukuri, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Maddukuri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maddukuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist - Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelima Maddukuri MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neelima Maddukuri practice?
- Dr. Neelima Maddukuri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Neelima Maddukuri practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Decatur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Bridgeport, TX.
See Decatur Hematologists and Decatur Oncologists.