A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofur Qadiri Shah MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neelofur Q. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neelofur Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelofur Shah practices Radiation Oncology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Radiation Oncologists.