A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neelofur Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neelofur Qadiri Shah MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neelofur Q. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neelofur Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Neelofur Shah practices Radiation Oncology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Radiologists.