A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neera Ghaziuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Psychomotor Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaziuddin graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghaziuddin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neera Ghaziuddin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neera Ghaziuddin practice?
- Dr. Neera Ghaziuddin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neera Ghaziuddin practices Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.