A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nehal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nehal Patel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nehal Rashmikant Patel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nehal R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Nehal Patel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nehal Patel practices Diagnostic Radiology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Harlingen, TX and Brownsville, TX.
See McAllen Radiologists.