A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Harrison Bander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Harrison Bander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison Bander
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Bander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Harrison Bander, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison Bander graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrison Bander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Harrison Bander MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Harrison Bander practice?
- Dr. Neil Harrison Bander has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Harrison Bander practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.