A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Harrison Bander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Harrison Bander is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Harrison Bander, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison Bander graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harrison Bander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Harrison Bander MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Neil Harrison Bander practice?
- Dr. Neil Harrison Bander has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Harrison Bander practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.