A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Calman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Calman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Calman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Calman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil Calman practice?
- Dr. Neil Calman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Calman practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.