A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Calman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Calman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Calman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil S. Calman practice?
Dr. Neil Calman practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.