A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Campbell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Murdoch Campbell DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Neil Campbell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Neil Campbell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Millville, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.