A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Campbell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Campbell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil M. Campbell practice?
Dr. Neil Campbell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.