A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Goyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Goyal, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Goyal, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Stenting
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Heart Valve
- Vascular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine Heart Disease Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine; Heart Disease; Valvular Heart Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goyal graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goyal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Kamal Goyal MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Neil K. Goyal practice?
- Dr. Neil Goyal has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Goyal practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Internists and Clifton Cardiologists.