A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Jamron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Jamron is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Jamron, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jamron has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Douglas Jamron MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil D. Jamron practice?
- Dr. Neil Jamron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Jamron practices Ophthalmology near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yucaipa, CA.
See Redlands Ophthalmologists.