A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Kanterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kanterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanterman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kanterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kanterman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanterman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanterman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil E Kanterman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Kanterman practice?
- Dr. Neil Kanterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kanterman practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.