Learn more about Dr. Neil Kanterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kanterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanterman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kanterman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kanterman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanterman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanterman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil E Kanterman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Kanterman practice?
- Dr. Neil Kanterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Kanterman practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.