Learn more about Dr. Neil Kanterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Kanterman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Kanterman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanterman graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanterman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Kanterman practice?
Dr. Neil Kanterman practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL and Plantation, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists, Boca Raton Pediatric Specialists, and Boca Raton Pediatricians.