A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Neimark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Neimark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Neimark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neimark graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Neimark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil F Neimark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Neimark practice?
- Dr. Neil Neimark has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Neimark practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.