A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Okun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Okun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Okun, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Okun graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Okun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Jeffrey Okun MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Okun practice?
- Dr. Neil Okun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Okun practices Ophthalmology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Ophthalmologists.