A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Pauker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Pauker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Pauker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pauker graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pauker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil E Pauker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Pauker practice?
- Dr. Neil Pauker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Neil Pauker practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.