Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Caring  |  show details
by Erickson, Kim on May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Schultz, & staff ....... Attentive to accuracy and detail, with great care and completeness.

|  What a difference! Very Knowledgeable.  |  show details
by Ron T on Apr 11th, 2014

I am a workers comp patient. My nurse advocate found Dr. Schultz for me. I have very severe neuropathic pain /phantom limb pain issues. I came to Dr. Schultz on serious long acting narcotic pain meds. I had been on them for 16 of the 20 years since a very rare type of work accident cost me my right leg. They were all that had worked. Florida, as I had come to learn since moving here, is not the state to be in, when needing opiates. I was tired of the stress of this problem, and even more tired of the narcotic side effects. Dr. Schultz offered a non-opiate primary medication that had previously done no good for me. When I said this, he said four simple words "You weren't given enough". He is "award winning" in his field. Scared to death, I surrendered my opiates, and took a huge leap of faith. I went through two weeks of suffering, but he'd he prescribed a much weaker narcotic than I had been on to help me through the pain of the change, and the worst of withdrawal. By the end of the second week, I had a drastic change for the better. Not long after, for the first time in the 20 years since my accident, I had a day with NO pain... Not "manageable" pain, but no pain. If you are in chronic pain, and are seeking real answers, I cannot offer a higher recommendation. Dr. Scultz for all intents and purposes, worked a miracle for me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2014

I was in a car accident. Well I was working for the post office. At first I got sent to a doctor that was a orthopedic and because I didn't have oveious problem's like a broken bone he couldn't help me. And if you ever had to deal with the post office workers compensation you would know how hard it is to find a doctor. Well I found Dr Schultz. And I have to say he is amazing. He never treated me like he didn't believe me. He was able to confirm what the other doctors could not do. I have nerve damage. I highly recommend him. And if anyone it looking for a doctor that will work with federal workers compensation. The I recommend him.

by Matthew Rowe on Dec 19th, 2013

Pain level since Ihave been seeing Dr. Schultz Has gone way down I can do much more now than before was laying in bed crying in pain not able to get out of bed.Ifeel like I have some of my life back and im able to do much more now.all staff is very professional and courteous and kind I would not hesitate to recommend the services provided are superb I thank dr. Schultz he has really helped me a lot. entire offices are very clean and never have to wait to be seen Ralph and trevor do a great job also.Thank you again , Matthew Rowe,

|  terrific care  |  show details
by steven franke on Dec 10th, 2013

very friendly kind Was the only doctor to acualy help me.

Nov 17th, 2012

Dr Schultz has saved my life. Before seeing him I lived in pain all day and was condidering surgery. Instead, my pain is under control and he has really guided me into the right direction to avoid surgery! Thanks, Tony F

|  A Doctor  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Great doctor! Spends a lot of time with you and really cares about your issues!! I give Dr. Schultz an A

|  I am very pleased with Dr. Schultz  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

Could the office use some TLC and a good cleaning? Yes! However, I love Dr.Schultz and I am very happy with the treatment that he gives me! I recently came from another pain management place in MD and Dr. Schultz kept me on the same medications that I have been on for many, many years, without a problem! He is very kind to me and treats me with respect. He gives me GREAT care! I intend to see him for many years to come! I am very happy with Dr. Schultz!!!! I believe that Dr. Schultz knows exactly what he is doing and I do trust him!!!! The office people are very, very kind!!!! I truly like everyone who works there!!! If, you want narcotics for recreation purposes and do not really need them, this is NOT the place for you!! This is NOT a pill mill!!! If, you do not have a valid reason for taking narcotics, you may not like Dr.Schultz. He goes by the book!! You will be drug tested and it is the law. I am very satisfied with Dr. Schultz!! He has went above and beyond for me!!! = )

|  Amazing Dr!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

Over the course of the years I have seen many Drs that just kept passing me on to other Drs and never seemed to care about me or Help me. Dr Schultz took over an hour with me on my very first visit to sit and talk with me and understand my problem. He actually care, and he didn't just send me to another Dr he actually wanted to help me! I cried tears of joy when I left there, for the first time someone was going to actually help me! I have been seeing him for a few months now and I feel like I got my life back! He has changed my world, I would very much recommend someone to him! He is just a GREAT Dr! Thank you Dr Schultz & your whole amazing staff!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

Dr. Schultz and his staff are very knowledgeable, kind, patient, competent & helpful. They have helped my husband and myself in the most difficult of pain issues. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Schultz to anyone who needs a wonderful doctor. He's the best!

|  stephen from md.  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. schultz for 2 years and he is very professional and caring of your situation.I highly recommend him.

Sep 15th, 2011

Dr Schultz understood my needs and helped me get the right treatment that enabled me to get out of bed and back to work!! No more switching meds every month and lying around in pain. He gets it right and knows his stuff. Highly recommend.

|  AWSOME CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

VERY GOOD DOCTOR. CARES ABOUT MY PAIN. EASY TO TALK TO. EASY TO VISIT. HE CARES ABOUT ME AND MAKES ME FEEL BETTER

|  not professional  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

This man has a scary temper. my new doctor's office has told me he has a reputaion for violent outbursts at female patients, so probably better if you're a man.

Doctor's Response

I have worked with Dr Schultz since Jan 2011 to present. He does not have any temper whatsoever. He treats each and every one of his patients with respect and dignity, and spends a minimum of 30 minutes with each patient at every visit. Dr Schultz's dedication to his patients has earned him Top Doctor awards from Castle Connolly and US News & World Reports in 2012 and 2013.

|  THANK YOU FOR SUCCESSFULLY TREATING MY PAINFUL SHINGLES.  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

ON APRIL 1, 2011, I STARTED HAVING PAIN IN MY RIGHT ANKLE, AND IT CONTINUED TO GO UP MY RIGHT LEG TO MY LOWER BACK. ON APRIL 4, 2011, I WENT TO SEE A FOOT DOCTOR AND A CHIROPRACTOR. BOTH WERE NOT ABLE TO HELP ME WITH MY PAIN. ON APRIL 8, 2011, I WENT TO SEE A VEIN SPECIALIST, WHO TOLD ME THAT THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT LET HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MY VEINS. ON APRIL 12, 2011, I WENT TO SEE MY PRIMARY DOCTOR, DR. RUDOLFO SALUDO, WHO LET ME KNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAD SHINGLES. ON APRIL 12, 2011, DR. SALUDO, SAID THAT I HAD A SEVERE CASE OF SHINGLES KNOWN AS PHN-POSTHERPETIC NEURALIA. DR. SALUDO GAVE ME MEDICINES FOR MY FEVER ANDFOR MY SHINGLES, BUT THE PAIN WAS STILL UNBEARABLE. AFTER MUCH PRAYER, MY HUSBAND, BROUGHT HOME A PAMPHLET FROM HIS WORK ABOUT REHAB AND PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES.ON MAY 4, 2011, I WENT TO SEE DR. NELL R. SCHULTZ, REHAB AND PAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES, FOR THE FIRST TIME. DR. NEIL R. SCHULTZ'S FIRST TREATMENTS WAS THE BEGINNING OF MY RIGHT LEG BEING PAIN FREE OF SHINGLES. FROM MAY 4 TO JULY 28 THE PAIN IN MY RIGHT LEG WENT FROM 10 TO 0. 'THANK YOU' AND 'GOD BLESS YOU', DR. NEIL R. SCHULTZ, FOR CHOOSING THE WORTHY VOCATION OF HEALING HURTING PEOPLE OF THEIR PAIN. "HEARTFELT" THANKSJOAN

|  Takes time with his patients  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I tried 2 other pain doctors before landing with Dr Schultz. He seems to genuinely want to help relieve pain. The office makes an effort not to double booked patients, so I have been seen pretty close to my appointment time every time. I have always been seen by the doctor who willingly takes time with me to discuss my situation. He is not one of those doctors who is walking out the door as fast as he walks in. If you are in pain and not just trying to run a scam, this is a good doctor to choose.

|  FINALLY RELIEF FROM MY PAIN  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

After having been to three other pain doctors who couldn't help me it was such a relief to be treated by Dr. Schultz!!! Dr. Schultz spent a long time with me going over my medical history and he helped me get the medication and physical therapy that has gotten me out of bed and back on my feet! Thank you Dr. Schultz, I really appreciate all of your help.

|  Get another Doctor  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

This doctor's bedside manner is deploerable and should be looked at by the medical association. He is dirty and unkept, he has if you don't like it leave additude and demands cash because insurance companies don't trust him. Save your self the pain and fustration and get another doctor.

Doctor's Response

We have never been a cash only facility. Since 1997 onward we participate with all major insurances including Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, Medicare, United Healthcare and others. We have also won Top Doctor awards from Castle Connolly in 2012 and 2013.