Dr. Neil Schultz MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Weston, FL

February 6th, 2016
Dr. Schultz and his staff literally changed my life. I was on high doses of pain medication that changed my personality with additional negative side effects. I was still suffering from pain as well. I found Dr. Schultz in Ft. Myers and was treated promptly, professionally, and the entire staff was very compassionate. I was so accustomed to being hurried in and out of a doctors office. This office is different. My first appointment took approximately an hour and a half and I was so grateful I was able to discuss my medical history with Dr. Schultz and his staff. I was prescribed new medication thar has little to no side effects. It has been fourteen years since I've felt that type of relief. I will continue to visit this office and I highly recommend Dr.Schultz. I've had years of bad experiences with very limited options for my pain relief. I only regret I didn't find them sooner. However, I am now on a positive path with pain management. Thank you to Dr Schultz and his wonderful staff!

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Schultz Is A Very Knowledgeable and Thorough Doctor With A Positive "Bedside Manor".
Dr. Schultz is always very though and truly takes the time to listen to the patient's concerns and to answer the patient's questions. He takes the ti ...

December 11th, 2015
A very excellent Dr
He talk to me, he is very nice listen to me.

April 13th, 2015
Patient
I think dr Shultz is very helpfull and is a very good doctor. I would recommend to anyone.

January 10th, 2015
very easy going

May 2nd, 2014
Caring
Dr. Schultz, & staff ....... Attentive to accuracy and detail, with great care and completeness.

April 11th, 2014
What a difference! Very Knowledgeable.
I am a workers comp patient. My nurse advocate found Dr. Schultz for me. I have very severe neuropathic pain /phantom limb pain issues. I came to Dr. Schultz on serious long acting narcotic pain meds. I had been on them for 16 of the 20 years since a very rare type of work accident cost me my right leg. They were all that had worked. Florida, as I had come to learn since moving here, is not the state to be in, when needing opiates. I was tired of the stress of this problem, and even more tired of the narcotic side effects. Dr. Schultz offered a non-opiate primary medication that had previously done no good for me. When I said this, he said four simple words "You weren't given enough". He is "award winning" in his field. Scared to death, I surrendered my opiates, and took a huge leap of faith. I went through two weeks of suffering, but he'd he prescribed a much weaker narcotic than I had been on to help me through the pain of the change, and the worst of withdrawal. By the end of the second week, I had a drastic change for the better. Not long after, for the first time in the 20 years since my accident, I had a day with NO pain... Not "manageable" pain, but no pain. If you are in chronic pain, and are seeking real answers, I cannot offer a higher recommendation. Dr. Scultz for all intents and purposes, worked a miracle for me.

March 20th, 2014
Great Doctor
I was in a car accident. Well I was working for the post office. At first I got sent to a doctor that was a orthopedic and because I didn't have oveious problem's like a broken bone he couldn't help me. And if you ever had to deal with the post office workers compensation you would know how hard it is to find a doctor. Well I found Dr Schultz. And I have to say he is amazing. He never treated me like he didn't believe me. He was able to confirm what the other doctors could not do. I have nerve damage. I highly recommend him. And if anyone it looking for a doctor that will work with federal workers compensation. The I recommend him.

December 10th, 2013
terrific care
very friendly kind Was the only doctor to acualy help me.

September 5th, 2012
A+++++++++ Doctor
Great doctor! Spends a lot of time with you and really cares about your issues!! I give Dr. Schultz an A++++++++++++

July 26th, 2012
I am very pleased with Dr. Schultz
Could the office use some TLC and a good cleaning? Yes! However, I love Dr.Schultz and I am very happy with the treatment that he gives me! I recently came from another pain management place in MD and Dr. Schultz kept me on the same medications that I have been on for many, many years, without a problem! He is very kind to me and treats me with respect. He gives me GREAT care! I intend to see him for many years to come! I am very happy with Dr. Schultz!!!! I believe that Dr. Schultz knows exactly what he is doing and I do trust him!!!! The office people are very, very kind!!!! I truly like everyone who works there!!! If, you want narcotics for recreation purposes and do not really need them, this is NOT the place for you!! This is NOT a pill mill!!! If, you do not have a valid reason for taking narcotics, you may not like Dr.Schultz. He goes by the book!! You will be drug tested and it is the law. I am very satisfied with Dr. Schultz!! He has went above and beyond for me!!! = )

May 23rd, 2012
Amazing Dr!
Over the course of the years I have seen many Drs that just kept passing me on to other Drs and never seemed to care about me or Help me. Dr Schultz took over an hour with me on my very first visit to sit and talk with me and understand my problem. He actually care, and he didn't just send me to another Dr he actually wanted to help me! I cried tears of joy when I left there, for the first time someone was going to actually help me! I have been seeing him for a few months now and I feel like I got my life back! He has changed my world, I would very much recommend someone to him! He is just a GREAT Dr! Thank you Dr Schultz & your whole amazing staff!

Health Guides