A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Shah, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCLA Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Pravin Shah MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Neil P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Neil Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Shah practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Hematologists, and Los Angeles Oncologists.