A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Sloane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Sloane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Sloane, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloane graduated from Centro De Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco - Campus Ensenada. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sloane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple East, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Edward Sloane MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Neil E. Sloane practice?
- Dr. Neil Sloane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Sloane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.