A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Tomaneng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Tomaneng is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaneng graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Tomaneng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil J Tomaneng MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil J. Tomaneng practice?
- Dr. Neil Tomaneng has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Tomaneng practices Emergency Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Carlsbad Emergency Physicians.