Dr. Neil Farrell Watnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Neil Watnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Watnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Watnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Arthroscopic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and sports medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnik graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Watnik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watnik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Watnik practice?
Dr. Neil Watnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Merrick, NY.
See New Hyde Park Orthopedic Surgeons, New Hyde Park Surgeons, and New Hyde Park Neurologists.