A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Watnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Watnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Watnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnik graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Watnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil F Watnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Watnik practice?
- Dr. Neil Watnik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Neil Watnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Merrick, NY.
See Valley Stream Surgeons.