A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Watnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Watnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Watnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- sports medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnik graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Watnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil Farrell Watnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Watnik practice?
- Dr. Neil Watnik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Neil Watnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Sports Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY and Merrick, NY.
See New Hyde Park Orthopedic Surgeons, New Hyde Park Surgeons, and New Hyde Park Neurologists.