A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neil Watnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neil Watnik, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Emergency Physician, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watnik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watnik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neil Watnik, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watnik graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Watnik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Neil F Watnik MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Neil F. Watnik practice?
- Dr. Neil Watnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Neil Watnik practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Surgeons and New Hyde Park Sports Medicine Doctors.