A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Bonheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Bonheim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Bonheim, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Biliary Tract Surgical Procedures
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic Hepatitis B
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonheim graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonheim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Alfred Bonheim MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson A. Bonheim practice?
- Dr. Nelson Bonheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson Bonheim practices Gastroenterology near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Gastroenterologists.