Learn more about Dr. Nelson McLemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson McLemore is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McLemore
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. McLemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson McLemore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLemore graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McLemore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson McLemore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nelson McLemore practice?
- Dr. Nelson McLemore has 1 office location.
Dr. Nelson McLemore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Physiatrists.