A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson McLemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson McLemore is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson McLemore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McLemore graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McLemore has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson McLemore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nelson McLemore practice?
- Dr. Nelson McLemore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson McLemore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palos Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Holland, IL.
See Palos Heights Physiatrists.