A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Owyoung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Owyoung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Owyoung, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owyoung graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Owyoung has 31 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson James Owyoung MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nelson J. Owyoung practice?
- Dr. Nelson Owyoung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Owyoung practices Neurology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Alhambra Neurologists.