A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nelson Tajong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nelson Tajong, Gastroenterology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nelson Tajong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tajong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nelson Atembe Tajong MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nelson A. Tajong practice?
- Dr. Nelson Tajong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nelson Tajong practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Conroe , TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands , TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Gastroenterologists, and Conroe Preventive Medicine Specialists.