Dr. Nelson Tajong MD Patient Reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Best gastro doctor in conroe
He is an amazing doctor and if you are looking for a GI please go to him. He staff are very caring and helped me alot

August 3rd, 2016
i had a very good experience with this doctor. The wait time was very short which is something I have not experienced with any doctor's office in the last 5 years. the staff are very friendly, and helpful. He did my procedure and diagnosed me accurately, ever since he started me on treatment I have been doing really good. I will recommend him to any body looking for a gastroenterologists

March 1st, 2016
He really takes his time to listen to the patient and his diagnosis is accurate. I went to him for a second opinion and found his diagnosis better and more accurate. Will definitely recommend him to anyone

October 9th, 2015
He is a great doctor, very patient and caring

October 9th, 2015
I was having serious stomach issues for many years. Dr. Tajong and his staff took very good care of me. Since I have been under Dr. Tajong care my stomach issues are almost gone. He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Tajong was the first Doctor to do finally diagnose me correctly. He went over in great detail what I need to do and what I need to stop doing. His nurse is always efficient when it comes to her returning my calls.

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Tajong was attentive to my problem. He explained everything in detail that was going on with me. His staff is friendly and his nurse always takes good care of us. Knowing that I can always speak to his nurse is comforting . I will recommend Dr. Tajong to my friends and family. He deserves 10 stars.

October 7th, 2015
the best GI doctor
Dr Tajong is by far the best gastro doctor. He is very smart, warm and caring. When no one else could help me he took the time to listen and then figure out what was wrong. He now takes care of my whole family.

July 13th, 2015
Colonoscopy
Excellent doctor. Treated both my husband and I. Compassionate and a great listener. Would definitely recommend.

May 7th, 2015
Needs to work on his listening skills

April 6th, 2015
The staff is very Rude and they have no clue about what's going on in the office. every time I call to ask to speak to the nurse or ask questions the girl who answers the phone is very rude.

December 17th, 2014
Very Unprofessional Staff
I scheduled an online appointment Monday the 15th for his Kingwood office early in the morning, I received a call around 4:50 pm that day and was left a message that they would not be in Kingwood the following day so that I needed to reschedule. The following day I made an appointment for Wednesday at his Conroe office. I arrived at 9:40 for my 9:45 appointment only to be told that it was canceled and that I was sent an email. That email went to my junk folder and I never received a courtesy call. The receptionist was rude and did not have any compassion that I had already rescheduled the first time and I had to miss work to make it to the appointment. She just said sorry we are booked, which I found hard to believe as the office was empty, but offered a 3:30 appointment. When I said no thank you this is the second time my appointment was canceled, she just replied with attitude,sassy-ness, and no sense of compassion, OK thank you. I just walked out. I will never recommend this place to anyone just based on the staff professionalism.